Monday, December 22, 2008

A beautiful addition to an already grace-filled little family. I'm so very in love with all three and so very proud of Grace Ellen.


January 2, 2009 Update

After an abrupt departure from Arkansas to be with Grace Ellen and her parents, Porter and I have returned to Little Rock with new direction. Having never been grands, we are grateful for the advice of so many experienced others and find their advice to be true.....there's no feeling more humbling than to be in the presence of one so loved unconditionally.

So, I'm gathering old photos of newborn Allyson and remembering again how hopeful new life is. Grace bears resemblance to her mother and already looks to be as observant and strong, but Norris is definitely Grace's father. It will be so much fun to continue to look toward the future with them for such a blessed child. As you can imagine, schooling and pre-schooling have been great topics of conversation and planning.

Already we're looking forward to the next trip out...State College Pennsylvania takes some planning to get there....and the opportunity to watch this incredible team of Grace Ellen Muth et al.

No comments: